2020 has been a challenging year full of stress, anxiety and fatigue, for almost all of us. Our lives, work, finances, family, and worldview may have undergone major changes. Faced with challenges, many of us are trying our best to adapt to the new normal and maintain a balance between reason and mentality.
We are facing a fundamental change in our lifestyle, but even in difficult times, certain principles that we have always adhered to are still valid. Life always has all kinds of changes. We can find better ways to deal with sudden chaos, so our brains do not fall into a state of stress or helplessness. Fear and anxiety are naturally occurring emotions that can help remind us to stay away from danger and harm. However, excessive anxiety can cause adverse effects: it can lead to a decline in our immune resistance and increase the risk of being infected by the virus.
Here are what the experts suggest to help us establish a new normal during this uncertain time:
1. In the special period of chaos, it is important to stay calm and accept the reality of life.
2. Choose to ignore certain information, which can greatly improve your mental health.
We live in an era of information explosion with unlimited internet access, information overload is almost inevitable, and obsession with excessive news can distract us from the important things in life.
3. Following a set schedule can improve our clarity of thinking. The easiest way to use time effectively is to arrange time for work, study and exercise in advance.
4. Enjoy and celebrate all happiness in life, including and especially the trivial ones. Studies have shown that, compared with some epic achievements, a small amount of positive experience has a greater impact on our life satisfaction.
5. Active social interaction can help improve stress resistance. Although we are limited with in person interactions during the pandemic, we can still use social software to maintain close contact with family and friends.
6. A healthy diet, adequate sleep, and regular exercise can help us relax and reduce anxiety.
Allysian Mastermind™ is the star product developed by outstanding scientific and medical experts from the Allysian expert Product Development Team. It is a combination of plant extracts that we have searched all over the world, carefully selected to provide the most effective brain-replenishing nutritional formula today.
Mastermind strengthens the most powerful tool that we have: our brain. Let us do things sharper, faster and more efficient.
The ingredients in Mastermind have been tested by hundreds of clinical trials, and scientifically proven, they can significantly;
- Enhance the cognitive function of our brain
- Improve memory
- Enhance concentration
- Relieve stress and ease anxiety
- Relieve mental and physical fatigue
- Prevent brain aging
The research data of the effective ingredients get from Allysian Mastermind™ tested in clinical trials include:
- Relieves stress by 33%
- Reduce serum cortisol (stress hormone) levels by 22%
- Increase memory capacity by 15.6%
- Improve memory speed by 9.9%
- BDNF increased by 143%: BDNF (Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor), an important protein to delay brain aging
- Nitric oxide (NO) increased by up to 230%
Nitric oxide plays an important role in nerve transmission and the functioning of the brain: It promotes healthy blood flow and the brain's nutritional and oxygen functions: it increases memory, improves mood and thinking.
Allysian Mastermind™, composed of a variety of active ingredients, is the star product of Allysian Science. During the epidemic, let’s improve our mental and intellectual abilities with nutrition supplements, strengthen our physical health as well our mental health.