It varies, some people feel the effect right away, some can take a couple of weeks. The "effect" could be subjective (as felt by the user) or objective (that can be measured or quantified). The efficacy of some of the ingredients such as Cereboost and KSM-66 are clinically validated. Please refer to website for more info.
Articles in this section
- Is there clinical evidence supporting the cognitive benefits of Allysian Mastermind™?
- Under normal physical conditions, how long will Allysian Mastermind™ be used or how many bottles will it have a significant effect? Do we have any data to support that?
- If I take medication, how long should the interval between the medication and Allysian Mastermind™ be?
- Is it possible for patients who have high blood pressure to take Allysian Mastermind™ normally? Is there anything they need to pay attention with?
- What third party testing does Allysian Mastermind™ undergo to ensure it is of the highest quality and safety?
- I take Allysian Mastermind™. Should I continue taking my multivitamin?
- What can I expect to experience after taking Allysian Mastermind™?
- Will I still experience benefits if I take less than the recommended amount?
- I feel that my child has issues concentrating and staying focused. Can I give my child, who is under 18 years of age, Allysian Mastermind™?
- Why is it recommended for Allysian Mastermind™ to be taken 8 hours or more before bedtime?