Depending on the type of medication. When taking dietary supplements, it is advisable to discuss with your physician or pharmacist regarding possible drug-supplement interaction. Typically, a minimum of 2 hours can be considered.
Articles in this section
- Is there clinical evidence supporting the cognitive benefits of Allysian Mastermind™?
- Under normal physical conditions, how long will Allysian Mastermind™ be used or how many bottles will it have a significant effect? Do we have any data to support that?
- If I take medication, how long should the interval between the medication and Allysian Mastermind™ be?
- Is it possible for patients who have high blood pressure to take Allysian Mastermind™ normally? Is there anything they need to pay attention with?
- What third party testing does Allysian Mastermind™ undergo to ensure it is of the highest quality and safety?
- I take Allysian Mastermind™. Should I continue taking my multivitamin?
- What can I expect to experience after taking Allysian Mastermind™?
- Will I still experience benefits if I take less than the recommended amount?
- I feel that my child has issues concentrating and staying focused. Can I give my child, who is under 18 years of age, Allysian Mastermind™?
- Why is it recommended for Allysian Mastermind™ to be taken 8 hours or more before bedtime?