Since the maltodextrin contained Allysian Glow™ may transiently elevate blood glucose (it has similar glycemic index as glucose). Diabetic consumers can use Glow safely as long as the consumers monitor their blood sugar levels.
Articles in this section
- On the web page for GLOW, its states: Zero-Suagr, however, sugar is on the ingredient listing
- Can kids take Allysian Glow™?
- Will using hot water that affect the potency of the vitamin C?
- How many Allysian Glow™ can a person take a day?
- What is Maltodextrin and it’s purpose in Allysian Glow™?
- Is Allysian Glow™ safe for diabetics to consume?