The black opaque bottles Allysian chose to use for Allysian Essentials™ helps to maximize shelf life, maintaining the quality of the oils for a much longer period of time. Essential oils have a limited shelf life and should be stored in air-tight containers and in cool, dark places.
Articles in this section
- What makes Allysian Essentials™ stand out from other aromatherapy products?
- Can I use more than one Allysian Essentials™ product during the day?
- Can Allysian Essentials™ roll-ons be applied directly on the skin?
- Do Allysian Essentials™ help nourish my skin in addition to keeping me focused, blissful, and calm?
- How and where should I apply Allysian Essentials™?
- Why is a black opaque bottle used?
- What is the best way to store Allysian Essentials™?
- Can Allysian Essentials™ be used in an aromatherapy diffuser?
- How long will Allysian Essentials™ roll-ons stay effective for after opening the bottle for the first time?
- Why are these called diluted essential oils and what is the difference between diluted and concentrated oils?