I love the coffee I’m drinking now. Should I switch to Allysian Rise?
This is entirely up to the individual! You may find that Rise is a better option for you for a number of reasons:
1) Rise is more than just coffee. It contains natural extracts that are supported by clinical evidence to support and boost brain health. For more information on each ingredient, see our Rise product page.
2) Rise is prepared in a way that is better for your health, the coffee growers, and the earth. Rise is made with 100% certified organic Arabica beans from remote mountain ranges in Colombia. It is certified fair trade and shade grown, in harmony with its ecosystem and without any use of toxic chemicals. If you didn’t know, organic coffee accounts for only 6.6% of the world’s harvested coffee, and only a mere 1.1% of Starbucks coffee is organic.
3) Rise contains the perfect ratio of L-theanine to caffeine to help reduce negative effects of caffeine, such as jitters, anxiety, and that well-known caffeine crash. We already have testimonials coming in from people who could not tolerate coffee well and had quit coffee, but are now enjoying Rise, even late into the day!
4) Rise allows you to have full control over the taste of your coffee and introduces an extremely convenient way for you to obtain your daily cup(s) of coffee. Bring a sachet or two with you wherever you go, add water and whatever else you’d like according to your own preference! You may even see some cost savings by switching over to Rise!
5) Rise is prepared and sold with full transparency. You know exactly what ingredients and how much of each ingredient goes into your cup of coffee.
These are only some of the reasons why Rise may be a better option for you. For more details on Allysian Rise, see our Rise product page.
Can I drink Rise AND take Mastermind?
Yes. Allysian Rise is considered a food, while Mastermind is a dietary supplement. Each contain their own unique herbal extracts and can be safely taken together in a day. Some may choose to use them at the same time and others may prefer to stick to one on a daily basis while use the other as needed. That being said, how you choose to use Rise and Mastermind in the day, according to your lifestyle and dietary sensitivities, is completely up to you!
I used to drink coffee regularly but don't feel the need for coffee anymore. Should I start again with Rise?
This is entirely up to the individual! Allysian Rise was designed with the thought that coffee drinkers may be interested in replacing their daily cup of coffee with a product that tastes great, is convenient, and has additional cognitive benefits.
If you do not typically drink coffee, you may find that Rise is one you are able to enjoy more so than other coffees due to the inclusion of ingredients like L-theanine. If it is the flavour of coffee you do not enjoy but you wish to experience the benefits of Allysian Rise, you may consider combining it with coconut oil, for example, for an additional boost and creamy coconut flavour.
I have never enjoyed coffee. Should I drink Allysian Rise?
This is entirely up to the individual! Rise was designed with the thought that coffee drinkers may be interested in replacing their daily cup of coffee with a product that tastes great, is convenient, and has additional cognitive benefits.
If you do not typically drink coffee, you may find that Rise is one you are able to enjoy more so than other coffees due to the inclusion of ingredients like L-theanine, which complements the cognitive effects of caffeine and helps to prevent jitters.
If you wish to experience the benefits of Rise, but do not enjoy the flavour of coffee, you may consider drinking it cold or in a smoothie as it offers a different taste, combining it with plant-based nut milks as a latte, cinnamon, or even coconut oil for additional flavour.
What are the recommended directions for preparing a cup of Rise?
Stir and dissolve 1 sachet in hot water, preparing according to taste:
Rich – 180 mL (6 fl oz.)
Medium – 240 mL (8 fl oz.)
Light – 300 mL (10 fl oz.)
Can Allysian Rise be prepared cold?
Rise is best dissolved in hot liquids. Those wishing to prepare a cold Rise beverage may enjoy the drink chilled, with added ice, or cold water after it has dissolved.
Can I enjoy more than 1 cup of Rise or will I be consuming too much caffeine?
Health Canada recommends that healthy adults consume no more than 400 mg of caffeine each day. Each sachet of Allysian Rise contains roughly 60 mg of caffeine, less than your average cup of coffee. Keep in mind to account for other sources of caffeine in your diet as well.
My child loves coffee and I want my child to receive the benefits from Rise. Can I give them Allysian Rise?
Rise is a coffee that is enhanced with ingredients that have been well supported by clinical research on adults and were designed at a dose best tolerated for adults. It is up to the parent's discretion for older children who may already consume coffee occasionally and may wish to enjoy Rise. We advise that children, in many ways, are different in biology from adults, are at a different stage of development, and should be encouraged to grow and obtain nutrients through food sources, especially fruits, vegetables, and fatty fish to optimize brain health.
Physical activity every day and receiving enough sleep is also important for memory and focus in children.
There are Allysian supplements children can take for brain health. A child may easily benefit from a simple multivitamin and omega-3 fatty acids, such as Allysian SmartKids and Omega. SmartKids contains essential nutrients that support overall health and cognitive function, such as B vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, choline, etc. There are also long-term clinical studies to support nutrient supplementation in children. These may help promote cognitive health in children and may be more appropriate than a coffee product enhanced with extracts that support cognitive health in adults.