Bright yellow urine following intake of Allysian Elements Plus™ is usually a result of the effective absorption of water-soluble vitamins such as the B vitamins and vitamin C, where any remaining amounts that are not needed are excreted. The bright yellow pigment itself is actually from a specific B vitamin called riboflavin (B2), which is also what gives the capsule contents their slight yellow colour. Experiencing bright yellow urine following intake of Allysian Elements Plus™ is thus generally harmless and should encourage drinking plenty of fluids, preferably water, to help in the metabolism of these nutrients.
Articles in this section
- What makes Allysian Elements Plus™ new and exciting?
- What is Broccophane® broccoli sprout powder?
- Why are lutein and zeaxanthin important for my health?
- What are the benefits of fermented fruits and vegetables?
- Is Allysian Elements Plus™ suitable for both men and women?
- Can my child take Allysian Elements Plus™?
- Why is it recommended to take Allysian Elements Plus™ with food?
- Do I really need to take a multivitamin?
- How many Allysian Elements Plus™ capsules should I take each day?
- Why is Allysian Elements Plus™ not designed as a one-a-day dose?