I love the coffee I’m drinking now. Should I switch to Allysian Rise?
This is entirely up to the individual! You may find that Rise is a better option for you for a number of reasons:
1) Rise is more than just coffee. It contains natural extracts that are supported by clinical evidence to support and boost brain health. For more information on each ingredient, see our Rise product page.
2) Rise is prepared in a way that is better for your health, the coffee growers, and the earth. Rise is made with 100% certified organic Arabica beans from remote mountain ranges in Colombia. It is certified fair trade and shade grown, in harmony with its ecosystem and without any use of toxic chemicals. If you didn’t know, organic coffee accounts for only 6.6% of the world’s harvested coffee, and only a mere 1.1% of Starbucks coffee is organic.
3) Rise contains the perfect ratio of L-theanine to caffeine to help reduce negative effects of caffeine, such as jitters, anxiety, and that well-known caffeine crash. We already have testimonials coming in from people who could not tolerate coffee well and had quit coffee, but are now enjoying Rise, even late into the day!
4) Rise allows you to have full control over the taste of your coffee and introduces an extremely convenient way for you to obtain your daily cup(s) of coffee. Bring a sachet or two with you wherever you go, add water and whatever else you’d like according to your own preference! You may even see some cost savings by switching over to Rise!
5) Rise is prepared and sold with full transparency. You know exactly what ingredients and how much of each ingredient goes into your cup of coffee.
These are only some of the reasons why Rise may be a better option for you. For more details on Allysian Rise, see our Rise product page.